We are very happy to announce our first ever drinks brand partnership in Ireland with carbon neutral, Irish start-up, The Naked Collective.
The Naked Collective join forces with Every Can Counts, drink can manufacturers and the recycling industry with an aim to engage and encourage more people to recycle their drink can.
As part of the partnership, The Naked Collective will provide funding to the Every Can Counts programme, with both brands working together to spread the message that drink cans are endlessly recyclable.
Founded in 2019 and based in County Kildare, The Naked Collective specialises in vegan, low-sugar vitamin drinks and non-alcoholic larger designed to meet the needs of both health and eco-conscious shoppers. As such their first two product ranges, Mude and So.Beer are packaged in infinitely recyclable drink cans.
The Naked Collective is a carbon-neutral company. From sourcing its plant-friendly ingredients to recyclable and compostable packaging for its cans and boxes, sustainability is at the forefront of the brand.
Its partnership with Every Can Counts Ireland builds on its sustainability commitments and will help it achieve its goal of ensuring that 100% of its cans are recycled.
Niall Phelan, Co-Founder of The Naked Collective said:
“From the ingredients we use, to our processes and packaging, our aim as a brand is to make the world a healthier, better place.
“We’re a purpose-led company and our decision to partner with Every Can Counts shows exactly that. The partnership is us doing our bit to increase recycling rates in Ireland.”
Róisín O’Brien, Every Can Counts Ireland Programme Manager, said:
“We’re very excited to announce our first Irish drink brand partnership with The Naked Collective.
“The company fits so well with what we’re trying to achieve as we both have the same mission – to save precious energy and resources by ensuring each and every drink can is recycled. We’re looking forward to working with The Naked Collective over the next year to help raise awareness and inspire recycling throughout the nation.”
To celebrate the partnership we’re giving away a hamper full of Mude and So.Beer can. See details of how to enter below:
The Naked Collective Competition
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize for this competition is a selection Mude & So.Beer drinks.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize and there is no cash equivalent offered.
- This competition is open to residents of Ireland only.
- We welcome entrants of all ages.
- One entry will be accepted per person.
- The competition will run on the following social media channels:
- In order to enter the competition participants must respond to the question posed with the correct answer.
- Entries must be submitted before midnight on Thursday 22nd in order to be included in the competition.
- Every Can Counts will select 1 entry at random from across all of the above social media channels.
- We will contact the winner directly and they will subsequently be announced on our social media channels.
The winner will be selected at random from all of the entries.