Every Can Counts is delighted to support the return of the Irish International Ska and Reggae Festival this Saturday, featuring the best acts from around the world in the first ever online version of this famous musical celebration. This is a unique opportunity to show your support for Ska and Reggae artists, to be the audience they miss so much.
Expect sets and commentary from the biggest names from around the world, including Jamaica’s The Pyramid & Monty Naismith, Neville Staples of The Specials, Serbia’s Paso, Spain’s Radio Rude, Germany’s Vibe Tribe and many more…
The festival is embracing sustainability and is partnering with Every Can Counts to encourage audiences to recycle every drinks can consumed during the event. There will, of course, be prizes for the best recyclers on the day!
So get the cans in, tune in, and recycle on repeat!
WHEN: Sat 24 Oct: from 2pm UK/3pm CET until 12am/1am
Or via the Facebook page
Get the Cans In Competition Terms and Conditions
- We welcome entries from people of legal drinking age – we will ask the winner to proof of age.
- Up to 10 entries are allowed per person.
- Photos and comments posted as entries may be used by Every Can Counts for its own marketing and communications purposes.
- To be included in the prize draw, participants must post a picture of the can they are enjoying while watching the festival in the comments of our competition post. Or in the case of instagram, post your photo as a post, or in stories tagging @everycancountsireland.
- Entries must be submitted before 02.00 on Sunday 25th of October 2020 in order to be included in the prize draw.
- Every Can Counts will determine a winner from the totality of entries received using an online randomizer.
- The winner will be contacted directly within 5 days of the competition’s closing date.
- The selected prize winner will be offered 1 x Sony Extra Bass SRS-XB12 Portable Bluetooth Speaker and hamper of canned craft beers, delivered to their home address- no cash equivalent will be offered
- To claim the prize winners must respond within three days of being contacted.